Open to all buyers and sellers
Send and Receive Spot TV & Radio Proposals Electronically
Open-standard Industry Spec Enables eBusiness Between All Media Buyers and Sellers
A consortium of media industry software vendors has developed Proposal XML, an open-standard spec for sending and receiving electronic spot TV & radio proposals that advances eBusiness for the entire advertising industry.
The consortium includes Mediaocean (formerly Donovan Data Systems), eMediaTRADE, Harris RepLine, Marketron, NCC and OneDomain.
Advantages of using Proposal XML
Using Proposal XML, comprehensive proposals are sent directly from the seller’s system into the buyer’s system, eliminating faxes and manual re-keying. All trading partners save time and gain efficiencies by electronically transacting business.
- Eliminates faxing and manual re-keying
- Supports all business processes
- Can incorporate every type of data or document and analysis
- Can optionally include spots
- Accommodates up to 52 rates per line, 52 weeks and 20 demo categories